Visitors and tourists at the Costa del Sol will find a good infrastructure of public transport. Here are the links and information on departure times and schedules for buses and trains of Benalmádena Pueblo.
There are five bus routes which lead to Benalmadena Pueblo. The old lines M 103, M 112, M 121 , M 126 and M 620. Here are the timetables of Malaga Area Metropolitan Transport Consortium (public transport company for bus, metro and train):
- Link timetable M 103 – Line to Torrequebrada – 52 minutes.
- Link timetable M 112 – Line to Malaga / Mijas – 65 minutes.
- Link timetable M 121 – Line toTorremolinos / Mijas – 45 minutes.
- Link timetable M 126 – Line to Torremolinos – 30 minutes.
- Link to Online Travel Planner for Bus and Train - for more information
Please note that the timetables at the bus stops do not show the time of arrival and departure at the bus stop on the spot. The show the departure time at the starting station of the bus line. So you have to add the appropriate driving time from the start station to your stop to estimate the arrival of the buses. This often causes confusion and an uncertain waiting period for the bus. Fortunately, the public transport company has improved the Online Timetable Information , a search of the exact times can be made by entering the track through the English or Spanish Tool.
Tickets are cheaper if you buy them at the kiosk or shop. In Benalmádena Pueblo there are three outlets for tickets:
- Avda. Juan Luis Peralta 47 (im kleinen Zeitungskiosk – Kiosko Librería)
- Avda. Juan Luis Peralta, s/n (Estanco)
- C/ Real, 3 (Estanco)
The modern train, the line C 1, the route Malaga – Fuengirola, which also makes a direct stop at the airport of Malaga stops in Arroyo de la Miel. Here you can catch the bus to Benalmadena Pueblo. The train ride to Malaga takes about 30 minutes, the airport can be reached within 20 minutes.